Monday, December 5

attire

It sure is rainy today! It rained a whole lot yesterday, and the weather forecast says it's going to rain almost all week. This morning before I left the house, I had to put on special attire so that I wouldn't get too wet. Do you have special attire that you wear on rainy days? I wear my polka-dot rain coat and rain boots.
Click on the play button below to watch a video about the word attire. Then write a comment that tells me about a time when you have had to wear special attire. Maybe it was during hot, snowy, or rainy weather. Maybe you wore certain attire while playing a sport or participating in an activity after school. What special attire did you have to wear?

3 comments:

  1. You have to wear special attire to play in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear pretty attire on Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to put on attire before you go to school so you won't be naked. Don't be naked!:)

    ReplyDelete