I just ate a huge hamburger for dinner tonight!
Today I am going to carve an immense pumpkin!
yesterday I got a big pumpkin!
I got a big horse on my Birthday.
Last night I ate a big diner
I saw big pumpkin.
Mountains are huge.
I ate a big breakfast
I ate a big diner yesterday.
I have a huge yard.
Yesterday I had a huge lunch.
I have a huge maple tree in my side yard.
A big dog came to my home.
I saw a big dog
I ate a big dinner.
I am going to a big concert.
The empire state building is big
One day I saw a huge airplane.
I just saw an enormous bug crawl across the floor.
I had a big dinner. Logan
I saw a huge bat.
I hope my pumpkin is huge!
We had an enormous garden spider outside our window. We named her Charolette. Logan Herrin
I had a immense 45-0 win over Memphis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trees can be tall and huge.
I want to get a mammoth pumpkin for Halloween.We saw a super-sized box of chocolate at the mall.
I love gigantic horses.
I like large boats.
I just ate a huge hamburger for dinner tonight!
ReplyDeleteToday I am going to carve an immense pumpkin!
ReplyDeleteyesterday I got a big pumpkin!
ReplyDeleteI got a big horse on my Birthday.
ReplyDeleteLast night I ate a big diner
ReplyDeleteI saw big pumpkin.
ReplyDeleteMountains are huge.
ReplyDeleteI ate a big breakfast
ReplyDeleteI ate a big diner yesterday.
ReplyDeleteI have a huge yard.
ReplyDeleteYesterday I had a huge lunch.
ReplyDeleteI have a huge maple tree in my side yard.
ReplyDeleteA big dog came to my home.
ReplyDeleteI saw a big dog
ReplyDeleteI ate a big dinner.
ReplyDeleteI am going to a big concert.
ReplyDeleteThe empire state building is big
ReplyDeleteOne day I saw a huge airplane.
ReplyDeleteI just saw an enormous bug crawl across the floor.
ReplyDeleteI had a big dinner. Logan
ReplyDeleteI saw a huge bat.
ReplyDeleteI hope my pumpkin is huge!
ReplyDeleteWe had an enormous garden spider outside our window. We named her Charolette. Logan Herrin
ReplyDeleteI had a immense 45-0 win over Memphis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteTrees can be tall and huge.
ReplyDeleteI want to get a mammoth pumpkin for Halloween.
ReplyDeleteWe saw a super-sized box of chocolate at the mall.
I love gigantic horses.
ReplyDeleteI like large boats.
ReplyDelete