Friday, October 14

strive

Click on the play arrow below to watch a video about our first Word of the Week!

17 comments:

  1. Hi first graders!
    I STRIVE to be a great technology teacher.
    Mrs. Asbell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I strive to be good at sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I strive to read every night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I strive to learn the word of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I strive to practice the piano.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I strive to score touchdowns in football.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I strive to do my work well and to do my best in games.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I strive to get past Tate in football and to throw better.Tomorrow I will have to strive tomorrow to beat Briarcrest cause there 7-0 and were 4-3.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I strive to play football.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I strive to do good in school

    ReplyDelete
  11. You played a GREAT game of football on Saturday and it was great that you strived to do your best especially since your scored a touchdown. We are very proud of you and hope that you continue to use Ms Hunter's word of the week in all your daily activity.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I stive to do better at swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Last night I had a big party. Tate

    ReplyDelete
  14. Teagan, you are a MIGHTY brave boy to get a BUZZ cut today, you look great and your new haircut fits you wonderfully. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete
  15. I will will strive to make 100 on my AR test.
    Abbey Vincent

    ReplyDelete
  16. I strive to be good at soccer.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I strive to be good at riding my horse.

    ReplyDelete