I ponder the computer.
I ponder what it looks like to see a skeleten.
I ponder how fast a horse can canter.
I ponder to learn about horse!
I ponder what I will get for Crismes!
I ponder when my brother will beat me up.
I like to ponder while I read.
I like to ponder about what makes the world a happy place.
I ponder about my great grandfather.
I ponder to see when I play with my toys.
I ponder of Disney Comic's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ponder to do math.
I ponder to go to a macaroni contest.
I ponder to see my brother beat my video game.
I ponder what a liver looks like.
I ponder what I will do on Chrismas eve.
I ponder when the Grizzlies will be the nba champs
I ponder the computer.
ReplyDeleteI ponder what it looks like to see a skeleten.
ReplyDeleteI ponder how fast a horse can canter.
ReplyDeleteI ponder to learn about horse!
ReplyDeleteI ponder what I will get for Crismes!
ReplyDeleteI ponder when my brother will beat me up.
ReplyDeleteI like to ponder while I read.
ReplyDeleteI like to ponder about what makes the world a happy place.
ReplyDeleteI ponder about my great grandfather.
ReplyDeleteI ponder to see when I play with my toys.
ReplyDeleteI ponder of Disney Comic's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI ponder to do math.
ReplyDeleteI ponder to go to a macaroni contest.
ReplyDeleteI ponder to see my brother beat my video game.
ReplyDeleteI ponder what a liver looks like.
ReplyDeleteI ponder what I will do on Chrismas eve.
ReplyDeleteI ponder when the Grizzlies will be the nba champs
ReplyDelete