Monday, November 7

scrumptious

Thanksgiving is just around the corner... Ms. Hunter is already thinking about all of the scrumptious foods that she will eat at her Thanksgiving feast! Click on the arrow below to watch a video about the word scrumptious. Then write a comment about what foods you think are scrumptious.



19 comments:

  1. I ate a scrumptious pie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only eat food I like and think are scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like scrumptious pumpkin pie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My family loves the scrumptious cranberries that I make every year for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the scrumptious pumpkin pie that my mom makes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope to get scrumptious dinner at Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My grandmother makes scrumptious pie for thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My family always has scrumptious meals!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like scrumptious pumpkin pie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am going to have a scrumptious meal.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am going to have the scrumptious meals.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am going to have the yummyist scrumptious meal. I am having turkey hot, buttery rolls, green beans, and yummy macaroni.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will have a scrumptious Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like scrumptious tings like turkey and somethings.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I ate a not so scrumptious meal last night. The chicken skin was horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oreo's are so SCRUMPTIOUS !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I will have a scrumptious thanksgiving dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am having a scrumptious dinner for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete