Monday, November 21

sliver

Hi first graders and grandparents! Are you ready for Thanksgiving? Ms. Hunter can't stop thinking about eating a sliver of delicious pumpkin pie... or blueberry pie... or sweet potato pie! Click the play arrow below to watch a video about the word sliver. Then show your grandparents how to post a comment on the blog!




10 comments:

  1. I hope I get a sliver of pie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WOULD LIKE A SLIVER OF PIE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a sliver peice of pie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got cut by a sliver of glass.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bench slivered my finger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ate a sliver piece of chocolate pie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you give me a sliver of Pumpkin Pie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved my sliver of pie. It was delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. On Thanksgiving I had a sliver of pumpkin pie

    ReplyDelete
  10. At one of my horse shows I got a splinter with a sliver of sharp wood

    ReplyDelete