Homework sometimes baffles me because it is so hard.
Mrs. Land was baffled when she lost Reese's story because she thought it was in the basket.
I played a trick on my sister, and it baffled her.
What kind of trick did you play on your sister?
Sometimes math baffles me because it is so hard.
Sometimes my sister baffle me when she says confuseing words like,cramsa.
I was baffled when my friends wouldn't play with me.
I was baffled when the sun was out and it was raining.
I was baffled when my brother hit me because he does not normally do that.
It baffles me when I miss a math question.
I was baffled when I missed a spelling word on my test.
Sometimes my baby brother baffles me because he says different words that I do not understand.
It was baffled by my brother's magic trick.
It baffles me when I sometimes put on miss matched socks.
When I went to turn in my spelling homework, I was baffled when it was not in my folder.
Yesterdays DOL baffled me.
I was baffled when I couldn't find my DVD called Tom and Jerry the Magic Ring, because it was not where I left it.
I was baffled when Daniel said the wrong word.
Homework sometimes baffles me because it is so hard.
ReplyDeleteMrs. Land was baffled when she lost Reese's story because she thought it was in the basket.
ReplyDeleteI played a trick on my sister, and it baffled her.
ReplyDeleteWhat kind of trick did you play on your sister?
DeleteSometimes math baffles me because it is so hard.
ReplyDeleteSometimes my sister baffle me when she says confuseing words like,cramsa.
ReplyDeleteI was baffled when my friends wouldn't play with me.
ReplyDeleteI was baffled when the sun was out and it was raining.
ReplyDeleteI was baffled when my brother hit me because he does not normally do that.
ReplyDeleteIt baffles me when I miss a math question.
ReplyDeleteI was baffled when I missed a spelling word on my test.
ReplyDeleteSometimes my baby brother baffles me because he says different words that I do not understand.
ReplyDeleteIt was baffled by my brother's magic trick.
ReplyDeleteIt baffles me when I sometimes put on miss matched socks.
ReplyDeleteWhen I went to turn in my spelling homework, I was baffled when it was not in my folder.
ReplyDeleteYesterdays DOL baffled me.
ReplyDeleteI was baffled when I couldn't find my DVD called Tom and Jerry the Magic Ring, because it was not where I left it.
ReplyDeleteI was baffled when Daniel said the wrong word.
ReplyDelete