The word of the week is blunder.
Blunder is a noun.
A blunder is a silly or careless mistake.
If you are too hasty when doing work in the classroom, you might make a blunder, like forgetting to put your name on your paper.
I made a blunder when I forgot to put sugar in the chocolate chip cookies I baked. They tasted terrible!
Sometimes people call me Mrs. Horton instead of Ms. Hunter! That is an easy blunder to make, since our names are similar.
Have you ever made a blunder? Tell me about it!
I sometimes make a blunder on Tuesday folder.
ReplyDeleteI sometimes blunder on my AR tests.
ReplyDeleteI sometimes make a blunder on my spelling test.
ReplyDeleteI sometimes blunder on my math quizzes.
ReplyDeleteI made a blunder when I did my math homework.
ReplyDeleteI made a blunder yesterday when I accidently slipped in my pool.
ReplyDeleteWas it freezeing?
DeleteI made a blun∂er at home when I spilled my red,cranberry juice.
ReplyDeleteOh no, thats okay just be carful next time.
DeleteI sometimes blunder a hockey pass.
ReplyDeleteSometimes I make a blunder on my homework.
ReplyDeleteSometimes people make a blunder when they call me Kate Vento and not Kate Winstead.
ReplyDeleteI blundered in the basketball game.
ReplyDeleteSometimes I forget to put my name on my paper.
ReplyDeleteWants in ncaa 12 I was going to quick I did not no what play it was then I got tackled in the back field.
ReplyDeleteI blundered when I made a banana smoothy.
ReplyDeleteWhat happened? Did it still taste good?
DeleteI made a blunder on my spelling test.
ReplyDeleteMy dad tells me i am bright in spite of my blunders.
ReplyDeleteOne day I made a blunder when I put my clothes on backwards.
ReplyDeleteI sometimes make a blunder on piano.
ReplyDeleteSometimes I make a blunder and forget to put my name on paper.
ReplyDeleteSometimes I make a blunder by calling my mom Mrs. Land!
ReplyDeleteI make blunders when I do my work too fast.
ReplyDeleteSometimes I make a blunder doing my work.
ReplyDelete