Friday, February 3

jostle

The word of the week is jostle.

Jostle is a verb. Jostle means "to bump or push."

If you jostle the students next to you in line, you may be sent to the end of the line!

If you jostle the grocery bag that has a carton of eggs in it, the eggs might break.

The fifth graders who help make our Word of the Week videos are studying silent films in class. I hope you enjoy the silent film they made about the word jostle! Click on the play arrow below to watch the video. Then write a comment using "jostle" or "jostling" in a sentence.


26 comments:

  1. In football you jostle people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I jostle in the car a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a lot of jostling in soccer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My brothers jostle a lot

    ReplyDelete
  5. I jostle my brother a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sometimes I jostle with my sister a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is no doubt that me and Maya jostle a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ME And my brother jostle a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I jostle my brother a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never jostled someone in line.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sometimes I jostle my brother.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why is he jostling you?

    ReplyDelete
  13. In line we might jostle.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lot of people jostle me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I jostle the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're not allowed to jostle other players in basketball.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My sister is always jostling me.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are not allowed to jostle in basketball.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I never jostle because I will get in trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  20. My brothers jostle a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sometimes, my students jostle for position at the front of the line.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I was jostled at the Mardi Gras parade.

    ReplyDelete
  23. We shouldn't jostle at school.

    ReplyDelete
  24. My brother likes to jostle my sister.

    ReplyDelete