Monday, January 23

superb

Hello first grade! We are still working out some problems with the Word of the Week videos, so there will not be a video this week. We do have a new word though!

The Word of the Week is superb.

Superb is an adjective. It means "excellent" or "very fine."

Superb is a great word to use when you are describing something you really like! For example, I think my mom's blueberry pie tastes superb. I also think that Taylor Swift gave a superb concert at the FedEx Forum. She is a superb guitar player!


Here are some synonyms, or words that mean the same thing as superb:
excellent
fine
great
magnificent
outstanding
splendid
super

Write a comment and tell me something that you think is superb.

47 comments:

  1. I have a group of superb students in my class this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Ms. Hunter is a superb teacher.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mrs. Asbell! I think you are a superb teacher as well!

      Delete
  3. I think football is a superb sport.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs. Horton is a very fine teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms Hunter is a good teach

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think RG3 is a superb football player.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Mr.Harder is a superb teacher

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mrs. Horton is very fine teacher

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that the teachers are superb.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think that the teachers at St. Georges are very superb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The teachers think that the students are superb as well!

      Delete
  11. St. George's is a superb school.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ms asbell is a superb techer

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think Mr. Harder is a really superb teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think i am a superb swimer

    ReplyDelete
  15. Angelina is a superb coler

    ReplyDelete
  16. My moms pizza is superb.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My dog Daphne is the best superb dog ever.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mrs. Field is a superb teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  19. My mom is superb at protecting my sister and me.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The Grizzlie's game was superb!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think soccer is a super sport.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The Grizzlies had a superb win vs the Golden State Warriors.

    ReplyDelete
  23. My mom smoothies always superb!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I will try to do a superb job on my AR. I will also try to do a superb job with reading novels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are doing a superb job of reading this trimester. Keep up the good work!

      Delete
  25. i think ms. land is a superb teacher

    ReplyDelete
  26. I do a superb job in school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are doing a superb job in school. I am so proud of your hard work.

      Delete
  27. I think Taylor Swift is a superb singer!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lydia did a superb job playing piano.

    ReplyDelete
  29. My mom's homemade pizza is superb.

    ReplyDelete
  30. My mom is superb as the librarian!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I think my moms chocolate muffins are superb.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am usually a superb friend.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I think my dad is a superb person.

    ReplyDelete
  34. My mom and dad are superb

    ReplyDelete
  35. My mom and dad are superb at golf.

    ReplyDelete