Tuesday, January 10

tranquil

I love winter! It is my favorite season. My favorite thing about winter is... snow days! I like to sit on my couch with a mug of hot chocolate and watch the snow fall. I also like to watch the ducks walk on the frozen pond outside my window. And I especially like to take walks through the snowy, quiet, tranquil woods and neighborhoods.
Click on the arrow below to watch a video about the word tranquil. Then write a comment about your favorite tranquil place.





19 comments:

  1. My favorite tranquil place is my home. In the winter, I like to curl up in front of the fireplace and talk to my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite tranquil place is in my bed when nobody is around me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite tranquil place is sitting on the couch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My home is a very tranquil place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My tranquil place is in my moms and dads bedroom and when I read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite tranquil place is my room.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My dogs tranquil place is when my dog eats.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite tranquil place is the doggie beach.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite tranquil place is watching the sunset on the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite tranquil place is reading in my room.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite tranquil place is sitting in my bed backwards

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite tranquil place is at my house in the sun room.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite tranquil place is outside!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My favorite tranquil place is in Turks and Caicos swimming in the water with my family and taking pictures by the pool.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favorite tranquil place is the game room.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My favorite tranquil place is in the sun room at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My favorite tranquil places are my room, outside, when my sister isn't bothering me, and reading a book in my bed.

    ReplyDelete
  18. My favorite tranquil place is reading in my bed with my Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I try to be a service to my mom by feeding my pets and making my bed.

    ReplyDelete