Tuesday, April 17

braggart

Click the play arrow below to watch a video about the word braggart. Then write a comment about the braggarts in the video, or write about a time when you caught yourself being a braggart!

16 comments:

  1. My sister tell me she is better at playing games than me. She is a braggart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once when I was ice skating, I told my brother I was faster than him on ice skates. I was being a braggart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I told my friends that I was better at riding horses than them. I was being a braggart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In Lacrosse, the other team scored a goal. They were being braggarts. I almost punched one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The other team won the lacrosse game. They were being braggarts. I was angry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once I was playing lacrosse. The other team started bragging that they were better. They were being braggarts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One time my sister said I am a faster reader then you.My sister is a braggart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Once my friend Reese said that we were the best soccer team ever She is a braggart.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I told my brother I am better at basketball than he is, I was being a braggart.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was being a braggart when I told my mom I was a faster runner.

    ReplyDelete
  11. When I was playing with my cousin Dani, I was being a braggart when I said I was a better at drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I caught myself being a braggart when I told my sister I was better at soccer than her.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My sister is a braggart a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  14. One time my friend Andrea told me that she was playing a game and I told her that i was already much farther than her in the game. I was being a really big braggart!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Isabel has been a braggart

    ReplyDelete
  16. The soccer team we played were being braggarts when they would chant "I gotta goal" when they scored.

    ReplyDelete