I was bashful when I pitched at fit.
Whats pitched a fit.
I felt bashful when I first went to this school.
I was bashful when I met Tucker.
Good,your making good friends
I was bashful when it was the first day of school.
Now yournot afraid of school.
I was bashful when I met Deacon,Ian,and Huffman for the first time.
Good, you met a new friend.
I was bashful when I first meet my teacher.
Ms.Land is a good a good teacher!
When I was little I was bashful when someone new opened the door.
Now your not afraid of it now.
I was bashful when I met my parent's new friends.
I was to!
I'm bashful sometimes when I read aloud.
Me to!
I was bashful when I first met Luke.
You guys are friends now!
I was bashful when I came to St. George's as a new student.
I was bashful when I met Deacon.
good you met a new friend!
I was bashful when I asked a lady for her autograph.
I was bashful when I met my teacher.
I know you like Ms.Land!
I was bashful at the first day at school.
I was bashful when I pitched at fit.
ReplyDeleteWhats pitched a fit.
DeleteI felt bashful when I first went to this school.
ReplyDeleteI was bashful when I met Tucker.
ReplyDeleteGood,your making good friends
DeleteI was bashful when it was the first day of school.
ReplyDeleteNow yournot afraid of school.
DeleteI was bashful when I met Deacon,Ian,and Huffman for the first time.
ReplyDeleteGood, you met a new friend.
DeleteI was bashful when I first meet my teacher.
ReplyDeleteMs.Land is a good a good teacher!
DeleteWhen I was little I was bashful when someone new opened the door.
ReplyDeleteNow your not afraid of it now.
DeleteI was bashful when I met my parent's new friends.
ReplyDeleteI was to!
DeleteI'm bashful sometimes when I read aloud.
ReplyDeleteMe to!
DeleteI was bashful when I first met Luke.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are friends now!
DeleteI was to!
DeleteI was bashful when I came to St. George's as a new student.
ReplyDeleteI was bashful when I met Deacon.
ReplyDeletegood you met a new friend!
DeleteI was bashful when I asked a lady for her autograph.
ReplyDeleteI was to!
DeleteI was bashful when I met my teacher.
ReplyDeleteI know you like Ms.Land!
DeleteI was bashful at the first day at school.
ReplyDelete