Monday, April 2

prank

The word of the week is prank.

Prank is a noun.

Prank means "a trick or practical joke."

On April Fools Day, some people like to pull pranks on their friends and family. Mrs. Asbell pulled a prank on me one time by hiding my lunch box!

You have to be careful when pranking someone. You don't want to injure anyone or hurt their feelings with a prank!

Has anyone ever pulled a prank on you? Do you know any pranks?

19 comments:

  1. I love to prank my sister!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that is really funny. I do that to my brother too.

      Delete
  2. Last year I pulled a prank on my cousin. I said that the pet shop was coming to take the dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One time Hud and his friend played a prank on me by putting lipstick on me when I was sleeping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My family and I pulled a prank on ours friends by corning them. This means we threw corn at their windows. They threw ice at our windows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pranked my brother by telling him there was a wasp on his head. He jumped into the pool to get it off. I did it like 16 times to him, and he fell for it everytime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that prank!I did it to my sister once!

      Delete
  6. I pranked my dad by telling him he had chocolate on his mouth. He wiped it off, but there really wasn't anything on his face.

    ReplyDelete
  7. On April Fools Day I pulled two pranks on my younger brother.

    ReplyDelete
  8. One time i said,"Look candy." My sister fell for the prank.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I pranked my brother by saying he had a spider on his head when he really did not. He freaked out too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I pranked my dad by telling him to stand by the stares so I could drop a pillow on him. He fell for it too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I pranked Lydia at McDoneds when I said she has ketchup on her nose and Lydia said,"really where then I said on the middle but their really wasn't.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My mom pranked me by telling me she was going to have another baby! I was mad!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I played a prank on my sister by telling her a bee landed on the back of shirt. My sister ran around in the backyard screaming,but there really wasn't anything on her back.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I pranked my mom by hiding in the closet.

    ReplyDelete